Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 12.11.2018, 09:26 PM   #147
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Ahhh, some of my best gaming memories are from the first Microprose UFO: enemy unknown (X-COM: UFO Defense for our american friends) game.

Once, during a terror mission a fire and a granade destroyed a portion of building where the damn last Sectoid was hidden, and due to the smoke and fire all my soldiers were intoxicated and/or panicked and couldn't move and were losing health. During the last available turn before their demise I decided to risk it all: with one of the soldiers I primed a grenade and set the timer for 3 roundss. Then I threw it on the same tile another one of my soldier was. That second soldier picked it up, threw it to a third one and that last one freaking threw it towards the roof of the building, and blew it up and I won.

is this AI?

woah...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|