Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 04.16.2019, 04:10 PM   #260
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
It wasn't shown, but extremely heavily implied.

It's in the whole visual novel style - all your choices are really a) where you'll go and b) what you will say when you're there. It's quite tongue-in-cheek - breaks the fourth wall about your in-game stats a lot ('by sitting down on the toilet seat without wiping it first, you gain +2 BOLDNESS, and probably +1 STD'). Also there's a shit-ton of possible endings.

$15 on Steam according to my friends, but that's Australian

Okay, I am certainly going to have to check it out.

And if you like that style of game at all, I HIGHLY recommend checking out Doki Doki Literature Club. I commented on it some time ago about it blowing my mind. Based on your description of that Monster Prom game though, it might be right up your alley.

Heed the warnings though, it can be a little disturbing to some.

Also, it's FREE on Steam.

You can learn more here:
https://ddlc.moe/

EDIT: P.S. I get quite a chuckle at the fact you have now chosen that as your sig.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|