View Single Post
Old 04.02.2008, 02:52 PM   #20
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha! i wish... that's why i had to move to new mexico. the gentrifiers booted me out. everything is being turned into luxury condos & shit-- but there are some punk houses scattered around and stuff. rent is just fucking expensive and house prices have tripled in recent times. but with the crashing of the housing bubble this might change. and then i'll make my move... MHUAHAHAHHAHAHA...

but since you mentioned the national gallery, one thing that's great about dc is that all the museums are free-- well except for private ones. and there are cheap places to eat, drink, etc. hell yeah it's cheaper than new york.

--

uhler-- krastian lives in bawlmor

yeah that's what i heard. you should just blow up the condos and build your own house.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|