Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 11.27.2018, 12:26 AM   #119
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Oh yeah. See, I never travel so the only time I really would use mine would either be on my TV or like the toilet or something haha. But if you stay in the city and whatnot, I couldn't imagine a better timewaster for subway transports.

Autumn sale ends at like 3pm eastern tomorrow. I'm trying so hard not to splurge.

But yeah i'm just so glad that a lot of these Japanese games are finally getting PC ports. They recently brought both Yakuza 0 and Killer7 over - Chrono Trigger too! It's nuts, man. I'd buy Street Fighter so you could kick my ass in it... but it's $40 still

Yeah, I've never been much of a completionist, but I've always wanted to get around to this trilogy. I've heard nothing but great things. You playing on a Wii?

I've got all the gear to get my Wii remote to work w/ my PC... just gotta figure out how to make my emulator detect everything.

Hmmmm...

sheeeeiiiittt I'm going through shit now...So far only bought King of Fighters 98....I want so much...but I'm trying to just get the better deals so far hahaha.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|